Subject: RE: [Leica] Lets try again My Photography Website
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:43:36 -0700

Nathan--

Yes, and since you expressed yours, and I got off my high-horse about
defending Marko to the death, I have to agree that there are some usability
issues that Marko might consider next go-round. Realizing that I'd said
something that others thought was an attack against your note became the
equivalent of banging the mule (me) over the head with the 2x4 to get her
attention.

Sorry it got all muddled up and weird. ;-)

Kit