Subject: Re: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:41:28 -0800

Not necessarily true, Slobodan.  I home-schooled my four children for more
than ten years.  I started in Iran where there was no American school and
continued after we moved to Kentucky when my fifth-grade daughter's teacher
told me at a parent-teacher conference that, "She don't give me no
problems."  I was the first person to apply and get permission to
home-school in South Carolina.  We moved a lot - 24 times in 30 years - and
home-schooling was the only way my children could get a consistent education.

Tina

At 06:21 PM 2/11/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>My favorite code term is "home schooling." Every cracker, er, I mean
>gentleman and gentle lady, that I've come across espousing the practise
>was flaming non-white person challenged. I hope that was the PC way of
>saying it.
>  Slobodan Dimitrov

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com