Subject: Re: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:43:51 -0500

- --
I seldom agree with Marc's politics (I'm a left-liberal myself), but
his libertarian views are consistent and well thought out. Despite
racist use of the term 'State's Rights' as a  code not, every use of
that term has to be racist and I'm certain that that was not Marc's
intent.

BTW, the RUG is almost as free-wheeling as this forum, so "Draconian
hand" is a bit much.

I DO AGREE that this discussion should be moved to the LUG Forum if
it continues, although it would be better IMO if it simply died out.

Bob Marvin

At 10:00 AM -0500 2/11/03, Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> wrote [RE: Marc
J. Small]:

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism)