Subject: [Leica] Shooting a workshop session
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:09:58 -0600

Georg Lottermoser's series prompted me to post a series I shot last
August for a Minnesota Bonsai Society 'Master workshop'.

My approach to this kind of documetary is heavily influenced by my
background as a portrait, tabletop commercial and nature photographer.
You should see all three influences.

My suggestions for George would be that he needs to shoot from more
various angles other than standing from the side. Shoot more details,
to get in closer to the teachers and students as I show here in my
gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/andrewseye/bonsai_master_workshop

Hope this helps and inspires?

Sincerly, Andrew Amundsen