Subject: Re: [Leica] Film developing question
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:51:46 -0600

Hi John,

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=lugcurrent&restrict=&ex
clude=&method=and&format=short&sort=score&words=need+help+on+this+negative

That's a long URL, you'll probably have to copy and paste it, but it is from
a previous thread.  I think the problem was similar to what you are
describing and the likely cause is agitation that is causing the developer
to move too fast through the sprocket holes.  I would suggest you slow down
the agitation.

Tom