Subject: Re: [Leica] Beta Testers Needed, FOM2 Submission
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:45:25 -0600

It has more to do with  lack of standardization of web browsers.  Jim's
second screenshot is how I designed the page and is how it displays on the
most recent (6x) browsers, but since his Netscape 4.8 browser couldn't
display the <fieldset> tag his browser ignored it and displayed black text
on a white background.  That's exactly why we need beta testing.  I would
have assumed that everybody was using 5x-6x series browsers, but it turns
out my assumption is wrong.

Tom