Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M 50mm f/2.0 50 Year Summicron
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 07:18:51 -0700

Hi Alex,

I know of two other users who just mounted their 50/2.8-M on their
close focusing "eyes" with no problems.  You do have to stop the
optical unit down but Leitz originally recommended that too. Anyone
else out there tried it out?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de (Re: [Leica] Re: M 50mm f/2.0 50 Year Summicron)