Subject: Re: [Leica] Correct hood for 35mm 'cron, first version?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:31:09 -0700

Cool ! I just checked my catalogs and you are right. The 59 catalog
lists the ITDOO and the 61 lists the IROOA. Darn that is the last time
I trust Lager on anything :-). I should have mentioned in my previous
post that the best hood to use if you using the lens is the 12585. The
vented reverse brake design gives the clearest view through the finder.

John Collier

Darn, now I have to rewrite my opus on lens hoods. Sigh, work, work...

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Correct hood for 35mm 'cron, first version?)