Subject: RE: [Leica] New images, fresh from my scanner to your screen.
From: "Dave Myers" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:35:49 -0500

Terrific.  Just terrific.

- -----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Rob Heyman
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 4:33 AM
Cc: Lea Murphy

Must apologise for my non-participation and non-attendance at this
venerable site. Christmas got a bit hectic and then I got a bit busy
doing nothing for a while. I received a nice note from Lea asking if I
was OK, so I thought it was time to get back into it.

Another four prints were added to Leica-gallery an hour ago, just to
keep things operating. Thanks Lea, for the jolt.

I see Chris Higgins is taking the step and searching for a photog. I
would love to volunteer for a plane ticket and film cost, but that still
runs to a fair number of $. Maybe next time.

Regards all

- --
Rob Heyman M.Photog
32 Binyara Street