Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M motor drive/Abrahamson Rapid Winder
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:59:42 -0800

At 10:55 AM -0500 1/23/03, Craig Zeni wrote:
>At 10:08 AM 1/23/2003, you wrote:
>>http://www.rapidwinder.com/
>>
>>Seems to work fine for me though it is a little out of date now
>>that he has stopped production of the M2 RW and the normal RW has
>>morphed into the RapidWinder 2.
>
>OK, so what is the difference between the normal RW and RW2 aka Son
>Of RapidWinder?
>

>--
>Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com

Functionally it is exactly the same, but more of the innards are CNC
produced. Less manual labour involved in the productions, although
due to the cost of low-volume CNC work the total cost to Tom is not
less. I think he said that he can control tolerances better, though.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com