Subject: [Leica] FS Friday 1/24 Not Leica, but will trade for Leica :)
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:00:15 -0800

If you have a need for a complete wedding/event rig, you may want to take a
look. With a Leica loaded with Tri-X for the fun shots and one of these for
the necessary stuff, you'd be set. (I know, some of you will say why not a
Leica for everything. I just cannot bring myself to attach a flash to mine
even if it is a TTL.)
Nikon F5, N90s, SB24, SB25, Quantum, Stroboframe, Mamiya RB67 and more
listed on my web page:

http://www.erols.com/sop  click on price list

Gene