Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:B&H
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:20:15 +0100

I have a similar story from another NYC store, back in the early 90s. I
walked into the shop, and two of the salesmen were having a loud
argument in Yiddish. Since Yiddish is basically a mix of Polish and
German, both of which I understand, I could more or less follow the
conversation. The elderly gentleman who sits at the door and keeps an
eye on things told the two guys to pipe down since there were customers
in the store, to which one of them yelled back, "Fuck the customers,
this is important" and they continued the argument...

Nathan

faneuil wrote:
> LOL - I am a native New Yorker who frequents B&H.
>
> and who survived a Bris..

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland