Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri Elmar Repair
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:51:34 -0700

Austin--

With all due respect, you must have a penchant for wrestling. :)

That said, I'll respond in as civil a way as I can muster, under the
circumstances. I've been ducking rotten tomatoes ever since I made the
innocent gesture of helping Mike out with his question about "why the lens
had to be shipped to Germany."

The warranty registrations department enforces the terms of the warranty. If
you'd like to call the registration department at Leica USA yourself, please
feel free. Their number is 800-222-0118, ext 222. They'll be more than happy
to talk you about any warranty questions you may have. And I'll bet dollars
to doughnuts they'll do it with a smile as well. They can clear up any
misunderstanding that has ensued due to our conversations here.

Enjoy.

KM

- --
www.acmefoto.com | kitmc@acmefoto.com