Subject: RE: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:45:53 -0500

DON'T. I've thought about that one, but I think that having the bottom
covered with tape definitely invites further inspection. Just put the
damn things through, and it's highly unlikely anyone will even look at
the bottom of the camera. The inspectors have obviously been taught to
look through the viewfinder, and believe that if your camera is filled
with explosives, the view will be blocked - because the only cameras
they seem to have been told about are SLRs... :-)