Subject: RE: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:43:27 -0500

Well, call me what ever you want, Don, but I'd be willing to put a
fairly substantial amount of money on the fact that very, very, very few
of the security personnel are "writers, artists, dancers, bioengineers,
etc. off the job." They may be  brilliant, dedicated, imaginative
people. Or not. My experience has been that most of them are polite.