Subject: [Leica] PAW 3 - more Martinique
From: "Rob Mason" <masonr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:32:53 -0600

Here, for LUG review, is my latest addition to the PAW:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/rcm/image-38259.html

As always, comments and critiques are welcome.

Ted & Tom-
Thank you for your comments last week.  I attempted a response but my
computer (not a Mac) was having issues, and I suspect that the response was
never received.  I will try to find it and resend.

Rob Mason
McKinney, Texas