Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Epson 2200 for B/W. What's the verdict?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:55:22 -0800

Alastair Firkin asked:
 > I will therefore look forward to seeing the images for the FOM2
> project ;-) Perhaps these will convince me. Tina's images last year
> were superb, but still quite different from a Darkroom print. Not
> better not worse, different, and large areas of black, still shine
> occasionally. I can see that the ink jet or other forms of digital
> printing are the way to the future, but it does interest me that many
> companies are now moving to digital printing to photographic paper <<<<

Alastair,
Funny you should ask, as I wondered if I could send you prints from the
2200? They truly are amazing and I'd even printed the wedding dancing
picture from 2001 and it just sparkles beside the wet print I was suppose to
mail several months, many months ago. ;-)
ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT Epson 2200 for B/W. What's the verdict?)
Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] OT Epson 2200 for B/W. What's the verdict?)