Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a PAW, but a PECOW
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:19:42 -0500

Roy - applaud your PECOW - but I'm confused did Ted chase after snowballs
when they were tossed in his direction? :)  I too have resorted to taking
more photos of my dog this winter - he's white so we can't let him outside
as we would never find him again.  This has been an indoor project - have
to be careful as he tends to want to walk up to the lens and lick it (
another use for UV filters yes/no?)

ernie