Subject: [Leica] Projection lens question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:12:12 -0700

I want a longer lens for my P300 projector and am looking at the
150/2.8 or the 120/2.8. I noticed that the two zoom lenses (85-150/4
and 70-120/2.8) are significantly less expensive. Are the zooms just
so-so lenses offered to make the the easily satisfied happy or is this
just one of those weird Leica alignment of the planets things? Any user
comments on any of the above lenses? I am using a 90/2.5 Colorpan CF
right now and am very happy with it other than the fact the projector
ends up too close to the screen.

John Collier