Subject: [Leica] Not a PAW, but a PECOW
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 06 Jan 2003 13:39:42 -0500

LUGs,

Much as I wish I had the time and talent to prepare a PAW, I realize I
do not.  So I'm starting the New Year with a PECOW or Picture Every
Couple Of Weeks.  The postings will also include one or two images from
the stack of negatives that still await printing.

The inaugural effort is at
http://pages.cthome.net/royzartarian/pecow01.html where the principal
subject is the beloved household companion, Max the labrador retriever.
He's having some fun in the six inches of that wretched white stuff that
now covers the ground.  He especially enjoys trying to catch the
snowballs I throw to him.  The archive image comes from B.D.'s LUG
gathering last October where Ted Grant is talking with Buzz Hausner's
better half, Beth, on the right and the delightful creature who has
captured my heart on the left.

So have it! Comments, criticism, and cash donations are welcome.

Roy