Subject: [Leica] PECOW No. 2 now up
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 12 Jan 2003 17:41:32 -0500

LUGs

My second Picture Every Couple of Weeks is at:
http://pages.cthome.net/royzartarian/pecow02.html

The main pic and the alternate came about during yesterday afternoon's
dog walk when, for once, we were able to get outside while there was
still light.  The locations are not exotic - a neighbor's yard and a
nearby field that in times of better climate is a fruitful area for
butterfly and dragonfly watching.

>From the archive - my euphemism for the stack of slides and negatives on
the work table - comes the picture which appeared on my 2002 holiday
card.

As always, comments, criticism and cash donations are always welcome.
So have at it.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PECOW No. 2 now up)