Subject: [Leica] Testino exposition
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:46:05 +0100

For any of you passing through Europe this month,there is a Mario Testino
exposition in Amsterdam at the moment untill the end of the month.
The exposition consistes mostly of life size enlargements of his 6x7 work
and some interesting 35 mm stuff(right at the entrance and easy to miss).
Most of the subjects are his favourite models with a lot of emphasis on the
lovely miss Moss.

Rumour has it that Tony Ward is also coming to town.
Correct me if i,m wrong please but i believe he is not as popular in the
states as in Europe due to the pornographic nature of his work.
Most of the enthusiast I know over here are eagerly awaiting his exposition.
best regards
simon jessurun
p.s am eagerly awaiting the arrival of yet another goodie , a
rapidwinder,but hope that my wife wont spot it .Do you think she wont hear
it too?

Message from alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Source for 39mm graduated neutral density filters?)