Subject: [Leica] Re: thoughts on PAW
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:15:27 -0600

Lea:

>I didn't make it.

You made it further than I did.  :)  I'm not exactly sure when I stopped.
September sometime.  My website was last updated in July or so.  So around
week 26 give or take.

>So I consider it a bust

I'm happy that I started.  It forced me to take pictures some weeks when I
didn't feel especially creative, and I surprised myself with some of my
shots.  I stopped developing in July...I haven't developed a roll since
then.  I've got a huge backlog of film to still be developed.  When I could
no longer keep up with developing, my shooting started to become more
sporadic, too.  I actually found the last of what I need to start developing
again.  We moved in August, and we still have boxes that have yet to be
unpacked.  :)

Eric