Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -- best way to calibrate color for LCD screen.
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 07:55:06 -0500

buy a colorvision spyder - it will calibrate and profile your monitor.
I fussed wih my monitor for a year and got mixed color matching results.
Then I bought a spyder and >presto< my monitor was calibrated.
Works on LCD monitors too.
http://www.colorvision.com/home.html

best purchase of the past year..

Eric