Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -- best way to calibrate color for LCD screen.
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 01:17:26 -0400

Henry:

Go into control panel and open the display properties.  From there select
advanced from the display properties settings tab.  In advanced, you might
have a gamma tab. Some video cards allow you to adjust the gamma and colour
balance from there.  If there isn't anything there, you are probably out of
luck.

BTW, Adobe Gamma does not work with LCD screens.

Regards,

Robert