Subject: [Leica] exposure question
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:34:29 +0100

Hi, I,d like advice on the following regarding exposure.
Normally i try the old advice of metering zone VII and then decreasing
exposure by 2 stops.However with my favourite scenes at night my meter
cannot register as low as that.Getting a better is not really an option
since i think it is quite good allready(minolta).So i end up bracketing and
adjusting levels a lot.Would you know a better way of doing it?
seasons greetings
simon jessurun

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: exposure question)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] exposure question)