Subject: RE: [Leica] b/w and color
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:46:19 -0600

b&w in the M4-P, Color in the F100 (Though I really can't say why). When I have the digital out, I shoot about 10% b&w.

Before I got the M4-P, it was b&w in the FM2n and Color in the F100. The FM2n has not been out of the house since I got the Leica.

C.R. Marshall
Photo-A-Whenever... http://www.crmarshall.com/paw2002/paw2002.htm