Subject: Re: [Leica] e-bay (was Try Froogle...
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:17:56 -0500

I've had mostly pleasant experiences with them as well.  However, as with
anything like that, just use your common sense.  That is what the feedback is
for.  The only time I've had a negative experience it ended up being corrected
- - but a good while went by before that happened.  At any rate, and in order to
keep this on topic, I bought my 21 Asph M w/ viewfinder there and it was a
very pleasant experience.  That was before I even knew of the LUG though.