Subject: Re: [Leica] e-bay (was Try Froogle...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:32:22 -0700

I have no problem with hee hee Bay. If I want something, I go and have
a look. What I do not want are messages like the one below!

John Collier

______________________

Hi Everybody!

Gosh, I just listed my Nifty Whatevercron on greedBay and I want you
all to bid on it so I get Lots and Lots of money. If I was really the
slightest bit interested in this group I would have offered it here at
a reasonable price first; BUT, hey, I am not!

I am selling the piece of fungus infested crap because I cannot see
though it. There are no scratches on the box I am shipping it in so I
said it was Mint-. Please respond off-list as I really really do not
care and I am not even a list member!

Cheers,

Five or Six Times a Day