Subject: Re: [Leica] Do I need a 'slim' filter for a 24mm elmarit?
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:58:56 -0500

I have a slim "medium yellow" Leica filter on my 3E (it was made for the 3E
though).  But my "medium yellow" filter on my 21 asph is not slim but is also
a Leica filter.  I was told that it would work fine and I haven't noticed any
vingetting but I don't use the lens as often as I'd like and I haven't really
closely examined the shots when I have used it.  So, with regard to the 24, I
would think that you would be fine with a regular filter.  BUT, I don't know
for sure.  How is that for not answering your question?  ;-).

Frank