Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographic workshops
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:53:47 -0500

Ernie,

Why not look into Ted G.'s (and Tina) workshop on Cap Cod ?
I would, if I was looking for a workshop, and certainly on my wish list.
One thing I know: It's very popular.  On the couple of
occasions I looked into it in the past several years, it's
all sold out, and sold out early.   Some people go back
to the workshop several times;  that speaks highly of the
quality to me.  Besides, you know you will still hear from the
instructors long after the workshop.  :-)

[As an aside, also get Ted's book "This is Our Work ..." _with_
the separate photography notes.]

Freeman Patterson is another one I would look into.
Beyond that, the Maine and Santa Fe workshops offer
a  variety of skill levels and instructors and seem very
popular.

Re. Flat tire, mumble something about  lousy flat repair
job, and ask boss for recommendations for a mechanic.
:-)

- - Phong