Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographic workshops
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:13:01 -0500

Alastair - the project REALLY started out as to which luxury car I
should buy for my 50th - thinking that soon everything will be electric
I was thinking of the 390 hp mustang or BMW M3........my 19 year son
was very excited about helping his ol man figure this one out.  Well
the project subtly changed to getting a smaller, less expensive car
than I currently have and taking the difference and putting it towards
a workshop/vacation.

ernie