Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:54:56 -0800

Joseph Codispoti gave the best story yet: ;-)

> The Tourist (with all due respect to my Canadian friend)
> A foreign tourist pays the obligatory visit to a Nevada brothel.
>
> The madam assigns to him her newest girl but something goes wrong. The
girls
> sits on the man's lap, the man whispers something in her ear. The girl
gets
> up indignant and screams "no way".
>
> The madam notes the incident and sends a more experienced girl to the
task.
> Unfortunately, the same thing happens. After some pleasantries, the man
> leans over and whispers something in her ear. The girl slaps him hard and
> stalks off.
>
> By now the madam is intrigued and decides to attend to the visitor
herself.
> After all, she figures, she has seen many men come and go and she knows
how
> to handle the most difficult ones.
>
> So she sits in his lap, kisses him and soon enough the man leans over and
> whispers in her ear:  "do you take Canadian dollars"?<<<

Hi Joseph,

Wonderful story !!!!!! :-)  Only two countries side by each understanding
each other in some strange way can appreciate this . :-)

thanks a bunch!
ted

Message from "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!)
Message from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!)