Subject: RE: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:07:50 -0500

"Canada is not in the U.S."

Yet. ;-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Jim
Hemenway
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:57 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Re: Item # 1791095985

> "Canada is not in the US"

I asked the seller about this when I "picked up" the light table.  He
said that he includes it because of the many Canadian bidders who can't
accept his policy of shipping only to the lower 48 states.

He volunteered that he also found it necessary to include "you will be
responsible for all shipping charges," because so many people don't
understand the meaning of the preceding phrase, "Freight Collect."

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com