Subject: Re: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:14:42 -0600

Steve, yesterday I took my son
http://sonc.com/paw/paw40.htm

to Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans for a check on a couple of issues,
involving  a spinal problem.

Nothing scares a parent more than the thought of their child having to go
for surgery, but of course, we are willing to do it to make their life
better,  if we can.

We spent an hour with the Doc, and came to a full understanding of the
issues, and that his recommendation is "Benign Neglect,"  but he wants to
track him.

Funny thing, the doc picked up on another problem that we were resigned to;
Eric has flat feet.  He did some xrays, Wow, to see them on a Monitor!  and
explained all the issues again.

Bottom line?  Thanks so much for guys like you and Dr. Warren at Ochsner for
making us feel our children have a chance at a normal life.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49)
Message from "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com> (Re: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49)