Subject: Re: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:02:24 -0700

Hi Tom, thanks....I first,  and for some time have only a physician role.  Later, after we
have an established relationship..and by mutual consent,  do we explore if, and how,  any
photographs may be taken...it is an entirely separate issue, and only occurs with the full
agreement of the family.   thanks for asking, Steve