Subject: Re: [Leica] New Work - New Orleans
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:50:01 -0600

I wish I had known you were going to New Orleans, I'd have efforted a trip
down there to have lunch.

I like the set of shots; it is always interesting to see how someone from
outside sees the city that I photographed for 30 years.

I see you got the The Gallery for Fine Photography.  Did you tale time to
talk to Joshua Pailet?  Quite a guy.

I also hope you hooked up with Chris and Jeffery; New Orleans Attractions
not to be missed.

Thanks for posting these, I enjoyed them.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com