Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:48:28 -0700

B.D.,

Canada has temporarily put on hold massive defense spending on our
mutual border as it has been discovered that almost all US citizens and
most certainly all US politician's cannot find Canada on a map. Even
more reassuringly, they also do not know where to look to find a map.
Our analysts decided that in the event of an all out war, the US would
most likely attack the state of Washington with North Dakota a close
second.

John Collier