Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, adapter rings
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:34:56 -0700

You might want to try some other camera stores. I have no trouble
ordering them from my dealer. It is not common stock and, on the really
odd ones, I have to wait a while but I can always get them. B+W,
Heliopan and Rodenstock are distributed in Canada. I do know that
Kindermann Canada is the distributor for Rodenstock filters. They
promised to keep all the common ones in stock in the various Leica
sizes.

No one should chide you for using a filter for a specific effect! I use
red, yellow-green, ND and polarizing filters when I need to. Heck I
even use UV filters in blowing sand or blowing salt spray.

John Collier