Subject: [Leica] Followed by a Moon Shadow?
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:04:52 -0500

YES!!!!
    It's great fun - I live about 8 miles west of Boston MA -- so I need
only drive a bit further (2 -5 miles) to a place where light pollution is
not SO bad to get some real fun stuff. On a night in winter with a full
moon, the light is so strong you can actually meter the white side of a gray
card, then open up about 3-5 stops (bracket like mad!). I've used color neg
and slide film, both will give different results. You don't need a Noctilux
to do this BTW. It's fun, kids love it - I think because some, for the first
time, can see Moon Shadows etc., and don't realize exactly how bright old
Luna can be :-) Just have fun!
EC