Subject: [Leica] Where's Canada and The "Left" Coast!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:03:35 -0500

Maybe it's because you guys have phone area codes like we do
You gotta dial the same number of digits to call somewhere in Manitoba as
you do two counties in your same state ;-)
- -- We're all just one big happy family, us North Americans!

BTW - I just asked my 4 and a half year old where the Pacific Ocean was - he
said it was the "blue on the left!" --- I knew we should have gotten the
kids place mats with developer times and formulas on 'em instead!
EC

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Where's Canada and The "Left" Coast!)