Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm Voigtlander (WAS: Nathan's PAW 47: I got my 21mm lens!)
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:30:51 -0500

I don't think the bokeh is objectionable - and it's a great shot. By
coincidence, I was looking at your PAW yesterday (amongst others) and I
particularly liked the journal feature - not just for technical details
although in cases like this they're useful but for the whole situation. The
info is there, but it's separated. You get it either way.