Subject: Re: [Leica] Foveon
From: Craig Schroeder <craig@craigschroeder.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:06:21 -0600

I thought the big part of the Foveon news was that it was one of the
first nanotechnology devices destined for production.  I understand some
of the hyped details and think it looks good on paper.  Supposedly, this
was the the first wave of the probable direction of the full-sized
panels that would approximate the 35mm light sensitive patch area and be
economically feasible for mass market production.