Subject: Re: [Leica] 2nd lens advice
From: "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:07:23 +0100

I think these are two different kind of portraitures.
With the 35mm or 50mm lens you want to disclose the character, job,etc.. of
the person. With a longer lens (90 or 135mm) you are looking for the eyes,
the face ... sadness, smile, etc..
Some people think that 135 produces more flattening in portraits. So, the
best would be a 85 or 90 lens. But nothing is absolutely true.
Rafael