Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: Justin Ide <justin_ide@harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:52:16 -0500

Ted:

I understand that you don't like them, but I disagree with the general idea
that they can not be more interesting and have to always involve horrible
guests who drink too much and chase around the photog all night.

And I do believe that you can make them documentary events . . . I offer the
following, mostly leica shots as proof of that.  Comments would be greatly
appreciated.

JI

http://home.earthlink.net/~hnoroad/Silverman/

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)