Subject: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: Justin Ide <justin_ide@harvard.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:27:02 -0500

I'm coming into the wedding photography thread a bit late as I was out of
town for the last five days.

I was just wondering why it seems folks try and avoid weddings, and when
they do shoot them, to make them into an almost "drive by" event.  Shoot
quick and get out . . .

Weddings are one of the most important events in peoples lives, why not
treat it as a "documentary event" for a day and go to town.  If you can find
the right "clients" and talk to them about how you like to shoot things, it
can actually work out to be a wonderful event with nice images . . . Which
is what we have the cameras for in the first place, right?

Just my thoughts as a "lurker" here on LUG.

JI

www.moondanceimages.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography)