Subject: Re: [Leica] Coating of Camera Lenses.
From: "Bob Bosman" <bbosman@optushome.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:28:59 +1100

Hi
I wonder if you can help me it is my first attempt at this discussion group
and I do not know where or how to post a question.  I would like if any body
out there could help me with Elmar Camera.Lenses and general Camera Lenses
or send me in the right direction.

When did they started coating screw mount lenses (5cm Elmar) to be used on
Leica IIIC/IIIF/IIIG..
When did they start in General to coat Lenses for screw mount (5cm) lenses.

Best Regards
Bob