Subject: Re: [Leica] Deadman's portraits and pans
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:54:53 -0800

Your portraits are incredible. My evening has been transformed from a
typical night of LUG-post browsing to one of deep introspection and
deep admiration for the human spirit. The images of these amazing
people, and their stories, and their humanity, will be on my mind for a
while. You have managed to capture so much in these simple portraits, I
am particularly astounded by the general look of happiness on these
faces - excellent portraiture!

Thanks, and I'll get to the 360's soon too.

- - marc