Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Neopan 1600 developers
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:11:24 +0100

Thanks to Don and Mark and the others who contributed to the thread.
Spurred by it, I bought a couple of rolls of Neopan 1600 and shot them
(using EI 1600) at a Warhammer tournament my son was in on Sunday. I
developed the negatives in XTOL 1+3, 13 minutes at 20C/68F in my Jobo,
i.e. continuous agitation. I am now scanning them, and my experience is
exactly as Don describes: they look thin on the light table, but when I
see the scan (LS-2000), there seems to be much more detail in those
shadows than is the case with Delta 3200. I will experiment some more,
but it looks like I may be switching to this film for my high-speed needs.

Nathan