Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant "Light, eyes, action, shoot! "
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:09:28 -0800

Robert G. Stevens said:
> To quote Ted Grant:
>
> "It's keeping the shooting simple follow the KISS method:......Light,
eyes,
> action, shoot!
> ted"
>
> I was shooting last Saturday and tried to focus on the eyes, wait for the
> action and then shoot.  The results are below.
>
> http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk45.htm
>
> What do you think?<<<<

Hi Robert,
Veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyy interesting! :-) Well done.  :-)

But I have to confess shooting football action and trying to focus on the
eyes wasn't ever in my plan for that sport unless the athlete was standing
still without a helmut on! ;-)

I might add you must have had the luck of the Focus Gods with you at the
moment of this exposure. But then you're a damn fine sports photographer and
rarely need the Focus God's for help at anytime! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (RE: [Leica] Ted Grant "Light, eyes, action, shoot! ")